טראכט און חלוםט
שר חמישים ומאתים
תגובות: 359
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מאנטאג אפריל 26, 2021 10:59 pm

Re: לינקע היפאקריטיזעם סעריע

• ציטיר
  • צו לייגן א דאנק דארפט איר זיין אריינגעלאגט

תגובה דורך טראכט און חלוםט »

כהאב געזוכט א אשכול מיטן נאמען ''לינקע טויט משוגע סעריע'' נישט געטראפן האבעכעס געלייגט דא https://www.yiddish24.com/news/bulletin/45359
אוועטאר
פון אמעריקע
שר ארבעת האלפים
תגובות: 4043
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: זונטאג יאנואר 17, 2021 1:42 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך פון אמעריקע »

טראכט און חלוםט האט געשריבן:כהאב געזוכט א אשכול מיטן נאמען ''לינקע טויט משוגע סעריע'' נישט געטראפן האבעכעס געלייגט דא https://www.yiddish24.com/news/bulletin/45359

נעקסט לעוועל!
אויב פארמאגסטו נישט קיין סענס אוו הומער בעט איך דיר שוין איבער!

האבן ספיקות וועגן די אויפריכטיקייט פון די 2020 עלעקשינס = קאנספיראטער
זיין איבערצייגט אז טראמפ האט אנגעפירט אן אינסערעקשאן = אנשטענדיג און שכל'דיג
טראכט און חלוםט
שר חמישים ומאתים

• ציטיר

פון אמעריקע האט געשריבן:
טראכט און חלוםט האט געשריבן:כהאב געזוכט א אשכול מיטן נאמען ''לינקע טויט משוגע סעריע'' נישט געטראפן האבעכעס געלייגט דא https://www.yiddish24.com/news/bulletin/45359

נעקסט לעוועל!

סדום 2021
אוועטאר
וואלד
שר שלשת אלפים
תגובות: 3333
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מיטוואך מארטש 17, 2021 4:38 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך וואלד »

דו מיינסט דאס פון דעבלאזיא?
טראכט און חלוםט
שר חמישים ומאתים

• ציטיר

וואלד האט געשריבן:

דו מיינסט דאס פון דעבלאזיא?

יא
אוועטאר
vitamin water
שר חמישים
תגובות: 76
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דינסטאג אקטאבער 13, 2020 3:37 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך vitamin water »

בעריש'ל האט געשריבן:Today, the 5 most vaccinated states (14M people) had

580 people in hospital, 12 deaths

In the 5 least vaccinated states (16M people)?

6,600 hospitalized, 104 deaths

Per capita , least vaccinated states have

10X hospitalizations and 7X deaths

So yeah, vaccines are working

they are not going to show us the real data they want us to believe that the vaccine works NO IT DOESNT!! any person who does a bit more research other then googling and checking what the biased MSM (mainstream media) has to say, gets a totally different picture. do you remember when Trump was still president and all the Democrats were ranting and screaming on all media outlets that they wont take a vaccine that was made in such a short time and its not safe and so on????? what happened now??????? all of a sudden EVERYONE MUST TAKE IT?????? and also whats up with the bribing????? since when do they give money or gifts for the people who take vaccines???????? dont get fooled by the left hypocrites.
אוועטאר
בעריש'ל
שר ארבעת האלפים
תגובות: 4042
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: זונטאג פעברואר 19, 2017 3:36 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך בעריש'ל »

vitamin water האט געשריבן:

they are not going to show us the real data they want us to believe that the vaccine works NO IT DOESNT!! any person who does a bit more research other then googling and checking what the biased MSM (mainstream media) has to say, gets a totally different picture. do you remember when Trump was still president and all the Democrats were ranting and screaming on all media outlets that they wont take a vaccine that was made in such a short time and its not safe and so on????? what happened now??????? all of a sudden EVERYONE MUST TAKE IT?????? and also whats up with the bribing????? since when do they give money or gifts for the people who take vaccines???????? dont get fooled by the left hypocrites.

go study the concept called "dunner-kruger effect

it has been determined that the less people know, the more they "think" they know

ווי מער טיפש מען איז, אלס מער מיינט מען אז מען ווייסט אלעס
אֲנִי מַאֲמִין בֶּאֱמוּנָה שְׁלֵמָה. שֶׁהַבּוֹרֵא יִתְ' יוֹדֵעַ כָּל מַעֲשֵׂה בְנֵי אָדָם וְכָל מַחְשְׁבוֹתָם
אוועטאר
vitamin water
שר חמישים

• ציטיר

בעריש'ל האט געשריבן:

go study the concept called "dunner-kruger effect

it has been determined that the less people know, the more they "think" they know

ווי מער טיפש מען איז, אלס מער מיינט מען אז מען ווייסט אלעס

you dont have any answer to all my questions so thats all you had to answer. wow that really shows how EDUCATED YOU ARE! IM IMPRESSED!
אוועטאר
בעריש'ל
שר ארבעת האלפים

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך בעריש'ל »

vitamin water האט געשריבן:you dont have any answer to all my questions so thats all you had to answer. wow that really shows how EDUCATED YOU ARE! IM IMPRESSED!

we dont need to answer anything, the doctor knows and we don't.

period.

תכלית הידיעה שלא נדע.
אֲנִי מַאֲמִין בֶּאֱמוּנָה שְׁלֵמָה. שֶׁהַבּוֹרֵא יִתְ' יוֹדֵעַ כָּל מַעֲשֵׂה בְנֵי אָדָם וְכָל מַחְשְׁבוֹתָם
אוועטאר
מסתמא
שר חמשת אלפים
תגובות: 5537
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דינסטאג פעברואר 09, 2021 6:59 am

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך מסתמא »

און וואס זאגסטו צו דעיס?

קוקו איז אן אנדערסטעיטמענט (א דעמאקראטישע קאנגרעסמאן פון קאליפארניע)
9b35afabe1fe4728aecb437215204c5b.jpg
9b35afabe1fe4728aecb437215204c5b.jpg (88.02 KiB) געזען 734 מאל

באלד העט נאך דאס זיין אנעמפלויעד ווערן א "רייט", אזויווי עבארשען און העלטקעיר
לעצט פארראכטן דורך מסתמא אום מיטוואך אוגוסט 18, 2021 12:37 pm, פארראכטן געווארן 2 מאל.
איין טאג אויף אמאל. איין טעסק אויף אמאל.
שטאטס מבין האט געשריבן: פרייטאג פעברואר 16, 2024 1:59 am
איך וואלט זיך געוואלט יאגן, איך האב נאר נישט קיין צייט... (בשם החת"ס)
אוועטאר
vitamin water
שר חמישים

• ציטיר

בעריש'ל האט געשריבן:
vitamin water האט געשריבן:you dont have any answer to all my questions so thats all you had to answer. wow that really shows how EDUCATED YOU ARE! IM IMPRESSED!

period.

:lol: :lol: :lol: the doctors really???? come on I thought you are really educated!!! I guess you and the doctors all get paid by the government to spread such false information about the vaccines. good luck with your life.
תכלית הידיעה שלא נדע.
אוועטאר
בעריש'ל
שר ארבעת האלפים

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך בעריש'ל »

בעריש'ל האט געשריבן:

period.

:lol: :lol: :lol: the doctors really???? come on I thought you are really educated!!! I guess you and the doctors all get paid by the government to spread such false information about the vaccines. good luck with your life.
תכלית הידיעה שלא נדע.

all medical research in the last century is paid by the government

GPS technology is a government paid program, do you use GPS? for your travels
High speed internet, all streets and bridges, all farming and food, shipping lanes and flight travel all paid by the government
אוועטאר
בעריש'ל
שר ארבעת האלפים

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך בעריש'ל »

מסתמא האט געשריבן:

און וואס זאגסטו צו דעיס?

א סאך פלעצער אין די וועלט איז שוין איינגעפירט 4 ארבעטס טעג.
טראכט און חלוםט
שר חמישים ומאתים

• ציטיר

מסתמא האט געשריבן:

און וואס זאגסטו צו דעיס?

[Big news ! I want to interduce congress to make a 1 hour work day, its well
past time Americans have more time to sleep there lives ,and not ''just work''
טראכט און חלוםט
שר חמישים ומאתים

• ציטיר

בעריש'ל האט געשריבן:
מסתמא האט געשריבן:

און וואס זאגסטו צו דעיס?

א סאך פלעצער אין די וועלט איז שוין איינגעפירט 4 ארבעטס טעג.

אסאך פלעצער אויף די וועלט קען מען נישט מאכן קיין געלט
אוועטאר
בעריש'ל
שר ארבעת האלפים

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך בעריש'ל »

טראכט און חלוםט האט געשריבן:אסאך פלעצער אויף די וועלט קען מען נישט מאכן קיין געלט

אויב אבער און די פלעצער לעבן די מידל קלאס בעסער, איז עס סימן אז עס ארבעט גוט.
והיתם נקיים
שר האלף
תגובות: 1476
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מיטוואך אוגוסט 01, 2018 9:57 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך והיתם נקיים »

טאקע קוקו, אידן וועלן זיך קענען צוגרייטן צום שבת געהעריג.
פאר אונזער קיום אין גלות איז וויכטיג אז דער גוי זאל דולדן שמוץ, צוליב וואס ביים גוי זענען מיר 'שמוציגע יודן'.

און אויב איר האלט אז קדושת הגוי קומט פאר אונזער קיום אין גלות, דאן קענט איר נישט זיין אקעי מיט די הפקרות'דיגע צוגאנג פון 'רעליגיעזע פרייהייט'.
אוועטאר
vitamin water
שר חמישים

• ציטיר

בעריש'ל האט געשריבן:
בעריש'ל האט געשריבן:

period.

תכלית הידיעה שלא נדע.

all medical research in the last century is paid by the government

GPS technology is a government paid program, do you use GPS? for your travels
High speed internet, all streets and bridges, all farming and food, shipping lanes and flight travel all paid by the government

yeah exactly the concept GOVERNMENT CONTROL!! they control EVERYTHING like you said and don't you think they also control what the biased MSM and all the doctors should say or do????? and of course what to put into that TOXIC so called "VACCINE" think about it, we the free American has gone to communism and dictatorship! time to wake up! and FYI more then one doctor came forward on what the vaccine is really about and how the government told them what to say and do. if any doctor goes out against the government/vaccine they get suspended. but guess what there were doctors who did speak out against it and even went on TV exposing all the garbage of the vaccine and they lost their jobs and some of them even lost their lives. I think its time to do a little digging.
אוועטאר
בעריש'ל
שר ארבעת האלפים

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך בעריש'ל »

yeah exactly the concept GOVERNMENT CONTROL!! they control EVERYTHING like you said and don't you think they also control what the biased MSM and all the doctors should say or do????? and of course what to put into that TOXIC so called "VACCINE" think about it, we the free American has gone to communism and dictatorship! time to wake up! and FYI more then one doctor came forward on what the vaccine is really about and how the government told them what to say and do. if any doctor goes out against the government/vaccine they get suspended. but guess what there were doctors who did speak out against it and even went on TV exposing all the garbage of the vaccine and they lost their jobs and some of them even lost their lives. I think its time to do a little digging.

they lost their lives because they lied with BOLD faced lies.

and to me you are a nobody on the internet telling me don't trust the people that did surgery on my father last year
אוועטאר
vitamin water
שר חמישים

• ציטיר

בעריש'ל האט געשריבן:

they lost their lives because they lied with BOLD faced lies.

and to me you are a nobody on the internet telling me don't trust the people that did surgery on my father last year

its your life your brain your mind (even to me it sounds like its not cause your brain is full of bias from the leftist/communists) but you believe in what you want and I will believe in what I want. this section is about leftist hypocrisy and I exposed it. its okay the truth hurts A LOT sometimes.
טראכט און חלוםט
שר חמישים ומאתים

• ציטיר

והיתם נקיים האט געשריבן:טאקע קוקו, אידן וועלן זיך קענען צוגרייטן צום שבת געהעריג.

פאלט דיך נישט ביי אז די דעי אף ,קען זיין מאנטאג.

(מוכר: מיט דעים רעקל נעם איך דיך פאר אן איידעם
קונה: מיינסט מיט אזא שיינע רעקל וואלט איך געווארן א איידעם ביי א שנארער ווי אייך
מוכר:פריי דיך נאכנישט איך נעם דיך נאכנישט פאר א איידעם
קונה:פרייט אייך אויך נישט איך קויף נאכנישט דעם רעקל , ) קרעדיט :א סליחות נאכט אין קיוב

איך פריי מיך נישט אויף די מאנטאג , אין די פריי דיך נישט אויף די פרייטאג ,
אוועטאר
בעריש'ל
שר ארבעת האלפים

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך בעריש'ל »

vitamin water האט געשריבן:its your life your brain your mind (even to me it sounds like its not cause your brain is full of bias from the leftist/communists) but you believe in what you want and I will believe in what I want. this section is about leftist hypocrisy and I exposed it. its okay the truth hurts A LOT sometimes.

in other words we should believe you or a doctor who lost his job?
אוועטאר
vitamin water
שר חמישים

• ציטיר

בעריש'ל האט געשריבן:
vitamin water האט געשריבן:its your life your brain your mind (even to me it sounds like its not cause your brain is full of bias from the leftist/communists) but you believe in what you want and I will believe in what I want. this section is about leftist hypocrisy and I exposed it. its okay the truth hurts A LOT sometimes.

in other words we should believe you or a doctor who lost his job?

I did my research you do yours and then as yourself the same question again. P.S DONT GOOGLE try rather to search on DUCK DUCK GO. google censors a lot of things. just sayinnnnn
אוועטאר
בעריש'ל
שר ארבעת האלפים

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך בעריש'ל »

vitamin water האט געשריבן:I did my research you do yours and then as yourself the same question again. P.S DONT GOOGLE try rather to search on DUCK DUCK GO. google censors a lot of things. just sayinnnnn

you ASSUME that i didn't do any research, is that the way you do your research? you ASSUME stuff?
אוועטאר
vitamin water
שר חמישים

• ציטיר

בעריש'ל האט געשריבן:
vitamin water האט געשריבן:I did my research you do yours and then as yourself the same question again. P.S DONT GOOGLE try rather to search on DUCK DUCK GO. google censors a lot of things. just sayinnnnn

you ASSUME that i didn't do any research, is that the way you do your research? you ASSUME stuff?

it sure doesn't look like it if you can say that your pro vaccine...... sorry and if you did you probably googled so there we go again back to square 1
שרייב תגובה

צוריק צו “נייעס קאך לעפל”